Wegversperring (Dutch for roadblock) is a performance for toddlers and their families.
What a block of concrete is for a car
is a puddle of mud for a bike
and a dog for the woman next door.
Turn around, sidestep or straight ahead?
Roadblocks are determining the path of the dancers. Or who is blocking whom? A dance performance of Nat Gras that delights toddlers and grown-ups alike
- Choreography: Goele Van Dijck and dancers
- Dance: Martina Griewank and Christine Sollie
- Light design: Anne Straetmans
- Music: Wannes Deneer
- Costumes: Lies Maréchal
- Production: Nat Gras
- Production management: Kosmonaut
- Tour management: Huis Alma
- Co-production: TAKT Dommelhof
- With the support of the Flemish Government and the City of Antwerp
- Special thanks Katie Lagast (concept scenography), Stephanie Janssens & Nike Moens (set design), ccBe and Destelheide
About Nat Gras
Nat Gras wants everybody to enjoy dance, members of the audience and performers alike. Nat Gras steers clear of any showbiz glamour choosing instead to go in search of the initial expressiveness of dance. This has already produced dance workshops...