What if theatre, a tool used to manufacture fictions, was only awaiting for the arrival of a spectator to gobble it up and shape it as it wished? And what if this “black box” could then come alive and show some free will and desires? What story would it then use?
From this simple yet fantastic situation, Florencia Demestri and Samuel Lefeuvre sign this second text written at four hands that hovers between dance and physical theatre: a plunge in the depths of a burrow, where questions of visions and sensations matter more than narration. A poetry that takes us through the perception of the reality of bodies, space and time.
- Choreography: Florencia Demestri & Samuel Lefeuvre
- Dance: Ricardo Ambrozio, Florencia Demestri, Samuel Lefeuvre, Laureline Richard, Lief Weuts
- Light: Benjamin Van Thiel, Arnaud Gerniers
- Music: Dimitri Coppe
- Costumes: Isabelle Lhoas
- Outside eye: Olivier Hespel
- Assistant: Jérémy Grynberg
- Co-production: Les Brigittines, Centre Chorégraphique of Nantes as part of the Accueil Studio, Halles de Schaerbeek, Théâtre Marni
- Residencies: Grand Studio, CC Berchem, CDC Le Gymnase-Roubaix, Maison des Cultures et de la Cohésion Sociale de Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, KC de Werf, Space Belgica, Ultima Vez
- With the support of Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles – Service de la Danse, Association Beaumarchais-SACD
- Production LOG asbl
LOG After being dancers for choreographers such as Alain Platel, David Zambrano and members of different collectives such as Peeping Tom and groupe ENTORSE, Samuel Lefeuvre and Florencia Demestri joined forces and created LOG, a structure dedicated to their passion...