In the fringe where you dance with your shadow, where being naked flows seamlessly into being masked, three female figures try to find a harmony between illusion and disillusion in their longing for the innocence of the ‘untouched’ and merge into one body.
- Direction and choreography: Sabine Molenaar
- Camera: Fleur Boonman
- Assistance camera: Geoffrey De Decker
- Edit: Myriam Magassouba
- Music: Julien Lepreux and Malik Djoudi
- Light and technician: Filip Timmerman
- Produced by Sandman and DansBrabant / PLAN
- Executive production: Kosmonaut
- With the support of Benjamin Vanhagendoren – BATCH – Bureau d’Accueil des Tournages Cinema en Hainaut
Want to stay connected to Sandman? Have a look at their website. With her company Sandman, Sabine Molenaar creates imaginative performances in which the associative logic of dreams rules. The world she creates is wonderfully unusual, but always recognisable. Sabine...