In the fringe where you dance with your shadow, where being naked flows seamlessly into being masked, three female figures try to find a harmony between illusion and disillusion in their longing for the innocence of the ‘untouched’ and merge into one body.
- Direction and choreography: Sabine Molenaar
- Camera: Fleur Boonman
- Assistance camera: Geoffrey De Decker
- Edit: Myriam Magassouba
- Music: Julien Lepreux and Malik Djoudi
- Light and technician: Filip Timmerman
- Produced by Sandman and DansBrabant / PLAN
- Executive production: Kosmonaut
- With the support of Benjamin Vanhagendoren – BATCH – Bureau d’Accueil des Tournages Cinema en Hainaut
Sabine Molenaar founded the Brussels based company Sandman in 2012. She works cross-disciplinary with performance, film and photography. Sandman produced two physical theatre performances: That’s it (2013) and Touch me (2015) and three experimental short dance films: Wish her ill...