For young children, both skin and hair belong to the daily discoveries around me and you. My arm is brown, and yours? I have blonde pigtails, and you?
A starry sky of freckles, a shiver and goose bumps, the crease of a laughing wrinkle. Once older, skin and hair really become a part of our identity, and there is a lot bubbling under the skin. In heel-huids, the interior and exterior world merge effortlessly, resulting in a surprising performance full of strong images.
heel-huids is a new dance piece for children aged 2,5 and older. It premieres March 2019 and starts touring shortly after. The first dates will be announced in September 2018.
- Choreography: Goele Van Dijck & dancers
- Dance: Inez Verhille, Samuel Baidoo
- Scenography & costume: Nikè Moens
- Music: Jochem Baelus
- Technician & light design: Frank Haesevoets
- Production: Nat Gras
- Executive production: Kosmonaut
- Tour planning: Thassos
- With the support of: HET LAB, ccHasselt, ccBe, STUK, Stad Antwerpen, Flemish Authorities
About Nat Gras
Nat Gras wants everybody to enjoy dance, members of the audience and performers alike. Nat Gras steers clear of any showbiz glamour choosing instead to go in search of the initial expressiveness of dance. This has already produced dance workshops...