Again The Sunset
Do you remember how real it was that time when we were both so colored by the sun?
Do you remember how real it was that time when we were both clouds?
Or we were one cloud rather,
a unified cloud, colored pink by the sunset.
Again The Sunset is where identity is multiplied over and over again by what it touches. It moves. It is a song, a speech and a story. It is a hard rock made hard when you hold it. It is quiet. And then it gets so loud.
Again The Sunset invites the audience to witness an intimate thought process and contemplation where sounds and their textures exist undeniably attached to the materiality of their instruments; yet the body of sound is constantly transforming itself.
- Concept and performance by: Inga Huld Hákonardóttir
- Music composition and performance: Yann Leguay
- Light design: Gregory Rivoux
- Artistic advice: Gaëtan Rusquet
- Special thanks to: Sandy Williams, Mette Edvardsen, Rósa Ómarsdóttir, Théophile Gay-Mazas, Aymeric de Tapol, Zakaria Almutlak, Clive Mitchell
- Executive production: Kosmonaut
- Co-production: DeSingel, MDT Stockholm, Kunstenwerkplaats Pianofabriek
- With the support of: wpZimmer, STUK, CAMPO
About Inga Hákonardóttir
Inga Huld Hákonardóttir was born in Höfn, Iceland and now lives and works in Brussels. After graduating from P.A.R.T.S in 2014 she has worked within the field of performance as a performer, dancer and choreographer. About her work As collaborator...