Again, The Sunset
Do you remember how real it was that time when we were both so colored by the sun?
Do you remember how real it was that time when we were both clouds?
Or we were one cloud rather,
a unified cloud, colored pink by the sunset.
Again, The Sunset is where identity is multiplied over and over again by what it touches. It moves. It is a song, a speech and a story. It is a hard rock made hard when you hold it. It is quiet. And then it gets so loud.
Again, The Sunset invites the audience to witness an intimate thought process and contemplation where sounds and their textures exist undeniably attached to the materiality of their instruments; yet the body of sound is constantly transforming itself.
- Concept and performance by: Inga Huld Hákonardóttir
- Music composition: Yann Leguay
- Light design: Gregory Rivoux
- Visual advice: Spela Tusar
- Special thank to: Gaëtan Rusquet, Sandy Williams, Mette Edvardsen, Rósa Ómarsdóttir
- Executive production: Kosmonaut
- Co-production: DeSingel, MDT Stockholm, Kunstenwerkplaats Pianofabriek
- With the support of: wpZimmer, STUK, CAMPO
About Inga Hákonardóttir
Inga Huld Hákonardóttir was born in Höfn, Iceland and now lives and works in Brussels. After graduating from P.A.R.T.S in 2014 she has worked within the field of performance as a performer, dancer and choreographer. About her work As collaborator...